COVID-19 New Protocols For Health & Safety
Our commitment is to provide you with a safe salon environment that complies with guidelines set out by the government and local authorities.
We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and services.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped down between each appointment.
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after each service.
- Disposable towels will be used at all times.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- We will be operating a one in one out system to minimise contact between clients.
Our Professional Services
- We have reviewed our service menu and altered any services that we consider to be high risk.
- Staff will wear appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE) and will wash hands before and after every client interaction.
- PPE will be changed after every client.
- A screen will be installed at the nail bar.
Client Arrival And Reception
- We will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre-book an appointment.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug.
- Hands must be washed or sanitised upon entry to the salon.
- Clients must minimise the personal items that they bring to their appointments (coats/bags) as they will be asked to keep these with them during their visit.
- You may be asked to wait in your car while we prepare for your appointment.
What We Ask Our Clients To Do
- Arrive at the agreed time and contact us before entering the salon.
- Arrive alone and without children.
- Wear a face mask (if you are unable to bring a face mask one can be purchased for a small fee).
- DO NOT arrive for an appointment if you or anyone in your household has a temperature or is feeling unwell. Please contact us instead to rearrange your appointment.
We are happy to discuss your individual concerns.
Just contact Anna in the salon 028 90471748